All samples were treated with both mixing AND mastering.
Mixing and mastering is no stranger to us. Do you need that extra sparkle, punch, and clarity out of your songs? We can give you that and more, using state‐of‐the‐art software and equipment. We will let our mixes speak for themselves. Listen to our work samples below and then fill out the form at the bottom of the page to get started.
Have Your Mix In Less Than 48 Hrs!
*The quality of your mix will be the same regardless of which mixing option you choose. The option you choose solely depends on the number of stems that are in your song.
*We no longer master songs that were not mixed by us.
$ 99One-Time Fee
- 1-5 stems
$ 199One-Time Fee
- 6-12 stems
$ 299One-Time Fee
- 13-20 stems
$ 399One-Time Fee
- 21+ stems
How It Works
- Fill out the form
- Send us the files
- Receive follow-up email confirming project
- Purchase service in full
- Receive final mix and/or master
Requirements & Important Information
- For mixing projects, send us separated WAV files recorded at a sample rate of at 44.1 kHz or 48 KHz and a bit depth of 16, 24, or 32‐bit float.
- For mastering projects, feel free to send either a 44.1 kHz/48kHz, 24-bit WAV mixdown of your final mix, or all stems as mentioned above for mixing projects.
- Put your files in a folder and zip it. Name the zipped file “Your Song Name” (”Your Name”). For example, if your name is Alex Washington, and the name of your song is “Unbelievable”, your zip file name should read: Unbelievable (Alex Washington).zip
- Make sure your files contain no major pre or post production effects
- Start all tracks at 0:00 and make sure they extend the full length of the song
- Only send what you’d like us to mix. We do not audition tracks for the final mix
- You are allowed up to 5 major revisions. Every revision thereafter is $10
- All files are confidential and will not be shared with anyone
- All fees are non‐refundable